Weather in early November

bigkevvo

Original Poster
Hi

Can anyone tell me what the weather is like in early November? Also, what's going on in the parks - any special events? We're hoping to be there first week in November.

Thanks! :)

LadyDarling

The Holiday decorations start going up in November, and the Halloween decorations start coming down. I love California in the Fall! The weather will most likely be sunny for you. But that said, it's not uncommon for the day to be in the upper 70's and the evenings to be chilly to down right cold in the low 60's and breezy.

I combat these days by wearing shorts and bringing jeans to change into as the sun goes down.

Nicole220

The weather is always inconsistent here. So there could be a heat wave during your stay...who knows. But the nights are very chilly to a SoCalifornian, and the day is usually in the 60s and 70s. And there shouldn't be any rain, but if there is, it won't be much.

coulty

Hi

Can anyone tell me what the weather is like in early November? Also, what's going on in the parks - any special events? We're hoping to be there first week in November.

Thanks! :)

I presume you mean you are going to florida not california ,we once went end of oct/nov and the weather was great and not to busy.we also went for nov/dec and were there for thanksgiving which was pretty quiet before the holiday got busy for the holiday then went quieter the second week.As soon as the holiday finished they put the christmas decorations up which was great,it only rained once,while we were there that was as they lit the tree at mgm and we all got soaked but it was still warm. Im sure you will enjoy .

bigkevvo

Original Poster
I presume you mean you are going to florida not california ,we once went end of oct/nov and the weather was great and not to busy.we also went for nov/dec and were there for thanksgiving which was pretty quiet before the holiday got busy for the holiday then went quieter the second week.As soon as the holiday finished they put the christmas decorations up which was great,it only rained once,while we were there that was as they lit the tree at mgm and we all got soaked but it was still warm. Im sure you will enjoy .

No I mean California !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom