Weather in April...

soin2disney

Original Poster
Hi, can anyone tell me what the weather will be like in April? We are going from April 14th-24th. We have been in July before, REAL WARM..... Thanks Tina:wave:

CAPTAIN HOOK

I can't tell you what it will be like THIS April - but I can tell you about past Aprils :lol:

Apart from 2006 all our other visits have been in April (Easter). We have had hot high 90's to cloudy, rainy 70's. It really is a month of mixed weather. Pack for hot sunny weather and take a jumper or sweat shirt just in case

sbkline

In 2003 and 2004, we did 10 or 11 day trips in mid April. On one of the days, I about froze my butt off, wearing a tank top and shorts to Universal, thinking it was Florida in April so I should be fine. Well, it didn't warm up, so I was cold all day. :lol: Other than that, we've experienced pretty well perfect weather on both of those April trips and hope to do so next month as well. As far as rain, I don't recall having any problem with rain on our April trips either. One night, it started pouring down rain on us right as we were leaving Sea World at closing time, and on one day that we planned to go to the beach, it poured down rain in Kissimmee. But, instead of cancelling the beach, I just figured I'd drive east toward the beach and see if we either drive out of it, or if the rain stops. Well, it was beautiful sunshine by the time we got there. I don't think we've ever had a theme park day ruined by rain on our April trips. If it DID rain, it was only for a short time, then got nice again.

According to the Biernbaum Disney Guide book, April is the lowest rainfall average month in the year. And my previous trips in April back that up. I just hope the same conditions prevail for our trip next month.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom