Weather and Crowds

drjny

How does the weather compare from June to July to August? Are they any real differences?

What about the crowds? Are they any real differences?

upspatty

weather

Hey there,

Weather in June is just a liitle bit better than August. There is definately more rain and for longer periods of time in August than in June. You can usually set your watch by what time the storms will start. (Around 3:00 everyday)
We would have band camp until 2:30 every day outside and then go inside for music learning until 4:00 when the rain usually stopped. (this is in August)

Temps can range anywhere from 85 to 95 degress. But don't count on any cooler.

Upvote 0

lukacseven

My guess would be early June and late August will have slightly smaller crowds. I've been there in mid-August, late-June, and early-July, and based on my experiences both the crowds and the weather were best in August. By weather, I mean, it rained the least, but it was definitely hottest (this was in'95). Wait times for attractions seemed shorter at that time, as well (and that was before Fastpass). Each of the last 2 years I was there in June and July and out of the 14 total days those 2 years, I'd say it rained about 8 of them the entire day. In my opinion, the crowds and the heat won't put a damper on a good time, but pouring rain can defintely take some of the fun out of things.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom