WE will be there in two weeks

Firewolfe51

Original Poster
Hey friends our first full day will be in two weeks. We fly to mco on sunday 29th and staying all week long. leaving the next saturday. CANT WAIT. Who else will be around?

daverube

We'll be there from the 31st to the morning of the 4th (no park on the 4th) and will be staying at the WL....

Dole Whip Float meet-n-greet????

dave

luvthemagic

My daughter and I will be there Oct 28th arriving at MCO and leaving Nov.4th. We will be staying at All Stars Music and will be attending MNSSHP on HALLOWEEN!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

daverube

Ohhhh, I love Dole Whip!! When??

I usually try to get one right when the Aloha Isle opens at 11am. I'll check with the wife-to-be (she'll be my wife by the 31st!!) to make sure that's the plan......We are going to MK on the 31st, so I figure that tradition will rule.

dave

gdk1954

Great time to go

My son & I will be there 10/29 - 11/4 (PCR) which is perfect timing because Jersey Week starts on Sunday the 5th. Schools in NJ are closed on the 9th & 10th for a teacher convention in Atlantic City. A lot of parents pull their kids from school for the whole week & go to WDW. I know because I live in NJ & I did it myself a few years ago - it seemed like half the state was there. The parks were crazy-packed all week. Consider ourselves lucky that we're going during the calm before the storm!

From mousesavers.com:
"Jersey Week" - Usually the first or second week of November. The New Jersey schools have a teachers' convention (upcoming convention dates: November 9-11, 2006; November 8-10, 2007; November 6-8, 2008). Lots of people pull their kids out of school for the whole week and add on the weekend before and/or after, taking this opportunity to go to Disney World in the "off season." New Jersey is the single biggest market for Walt Disney World -- you do the math!

daverube

See above for our descriptions. 11am at the Aloha Isle on Tuesday, Oct. 31!! :)

My son & I will be there 10/29 - 11/4 (PCR) which is perfect timing because Jersey Week starts on Sunday the 5th. Schools in NJ are closed on the 9th & 10th for a teacher convention in Atlantic City. A lot of parents pull their kids from school for the whole week & go to WDW. I know because I live in NJ & I did it myself a few years ago - it seemed like half the state was there. The parks were crazy-packed all week. Consider ourselves lucky that we're going during the calm before the storm!

From mousesavers.com:
"Jersey Week" - Usually the first or second week of November. The New Jersey schools have a teachers' convention (upcoming convention dates: November 9-11, 2006; November 8-10, 2007; November 6-8, 2008). Lots of people pull their kids out of school for the whole week and add on the weekend before and/or after, taking this opportunity to go to Disney World in the "off season." New Jersey is the single biggest market for Walt Disney World -- you do the math!

vb4hire

From mousesavers.com:
New Jersey is the single biggest market for Walt Disney World -- you do the math!

I'll be there...

Wow.. single biggest market? Disney better start subsidizing the NJ teachers convention to make sure they stick with that week... they would lose a lot of coin if it moved to the summer!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom