We will be at WDW over Easter Holiday

disneygirl1024

Original Poster
I was wondering if WDW will be having anything fun for the kids to do on Easter or around Easter (egg hunts or something)? My kids are 10 and 12. The 12 year old will not be interested so much I don't think but ny 10 year old daughter will be, especially if it's with Eeyore. Anyone know of anything? Any and all replies would be appreciated.

AHHH, only 12 days to go.:sohappy:

lwalker8

There are easter egg hunts at the resorts, at least some...but there is an age limit for participation. I think it may have been 9. Call your resort for more information. Other than that... there are a number of special brunches with Disney characters and of course the Easter Parade.

MSTINKHERBELL01

Hey, my sweetie and I will be there too....but then again we are there every month at some point in time:p . Anyhow, staying at Pop Century!:wave:

Happy Magical Easter....

EvilEmperorZurg

easter

I hope for your sake that there are easter egg hunts at the resorts because the parks will be inane on Easter day. I was there last year and there was a long line for the TTA. Now you know when there is a long line for the TTA then you are going to have problems. The only other times that I have seen the magic kingdom that crowded was on the 4th of July and new years eve. Good luck

makonyy15

I'll be there the 10th-19th, and truthfully, after about 8 years of going at Easter i've gotten used to the crowds! I would how ever avoid MK on that day. I know the Boardwalk has its Easter Egg Hunt on the lawn right near the boardwalk itself, and it's usually quite popular.

peter11435

lwalker8 said:
There are easter egg hunts at the resorts, at least some...but there is an age limit for participation. I think it may have been 9. Call your resort for more information. Other than that... there are a number of special brunches with Disney characters and of course the Easter Parade.
There is no Easter parade anymore.

Tinkrbell

I was there about 2 years ago over Easter. We went to Epcot on Easter Sunday, It didn't seem anymore crowded than when we've gone in May. We really wanted to go to Magic Kingdom on our first day there, so we waited until that evening to go. It started to rain, but it must not have been too busy, at 6:00 we got fastpasses for Big Thunder Mountain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom