Pre-Trip We weren't going until 2020.... yeah right!

I think it's finally time for me to start a PTR.

When: Sept 14th - 16th and Sept 16th - 24th, 2019
Where: All-Stars Movies & POP Century Resort
Why: Because we like you... M-O-U-S-E

Suspects: Susan & Scott (I'm sure Donald will be there again too)

Last edited:

Rista1313

Original Poster
Hmmm now that @lostpro9het has declared #vacationcreepisreal, I'm wondering if we should look at adding another day to the beginning..... but looking at it... we would basically just be getting there 12 hours earlier, and paying for a nights sleep... we still would not be getting park tickets for the next day.... must think on this... checked a stay at the MCO Hyatt... $200

lostpro9het

Hmmm now that @lostpro9het has declared #vacationcreepisreal, I'm wondering if we should look at adding another day to the beginning..... but looking at it... we would basically just be getting there 12 hours earlier, and paying for a nights sleep... we still would not be getting park tickets for the next day.... must think on this... checked a stay at the MCO Hyatt... $200
2 words: Disney Springs

Rista1313

Original Poster
2 words: Disney Springs

Agreed... but the flight on Sunday would get us there at 1145pm, and the flight we are already on get's us there Monday at 1050am... not really a huge difference... is it worth spending Money on the room? Monday we are going over to the All Star resorts as hubby wants to try lunch off the "secret menu" and I'm thinking DS for dinner... I need some Polite Pig!

lostpro9het

Agreed... but the flight on Sunday would get us there at 1145pm, and the flight we are already on get's us there Monday at 1050am... not really a huge difference... is it worth spending Money on the room? Monday we are going over to the All Star resorts as hubby wants to try lunch off the "secret menu" and I'm thinking DS for dinner... I need some Polite Pig!
Yeah...that really doesn' buy you but a few additional hours. Be nice if you could find an earlier deal on Sunday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom