Wdwmagic android app?

fyn

I have used both. I like windows phone 7 OS a little better that Android but not by much. It just looks like there is just so much more available for Android right now. Most of the reviews I have read on the Atrix were quite favorable with the exception of the docking port, which I have no intention of getting. What I am figuring is that I can get an android now and in 18-24 months the Windows phone 7 OS and hand sets will be where I need them to be.

Do you know of any Win 7 handsets on the horizon for AT&T? I keep me ear pretty close to the ground and have heard nothing.

There's no question there are more apps for Android, but from what I've used (and really, this is just my opinion) the general quality of apps on Windows Phone is much higher. You really can't go wrong with either, to be honest.

The only thing I've heard about new Windows Phone handsets are with the Nokia deal we just did. The earliest we're supposedly seeing those is December. Have you seen the concept shots? They look *awesome*.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
There's no question there are more apps for Android, but from what I've used (and really, this is just my opinion) the general quality of apps on Windows Phone is much higher. You really can't go wrong with either, to be honest.

The only thing I've heard about new Windows Phone handsets are with the Nokia deal we just did. The earliest we're supposedly seeing those is December. Have you seen the concept shots? They look *awesome*.
I saw the concept on engadget.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/02/11/exclusive-nokias-windows-phone-7-concept-revealed/

flavious27

a Windows Phone 7 app would be lovely as well thank you very much. :D

you will get it when they develop a webos app.

and it is interesting that Android is slowly taking market share from apple, i hope they make and android app in the not so distant future

Slowly? Android was at like 5% in nov 09, last month it reached 29%. Also there are 350k android devices being activated every day now, more than double the 160k it was activating back in june.

stratman50th

Me too. You would have thought that they would have simply made it an app that could be used on any android phone. Makes me wonder if Verizon picked up the entire tab and then just lost interest in the project. From the list about the most modern phone that will work with it is the HTC Droid Incredible which is almost a year old handset.
Sorry O master Yoda, they don't have it for the Incredible.
I went to the site all excited and even saw the smiling dude who said it works on the Incredible. Sadly (for me anyway, an Incredible owner) when I went in to get the app, it really isn't available for the Incredible. I did sign up for their text service, but I'm finding that to be terribly lame. :shrug:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Sorry O master Yoda, they don't have it for the Incredible.
I went to the site all excited and even saw the smiling dude who said it works on the Incredible. Sadly (for me anyway, an Incredible owner) when I went in to get the app, it really isn't available for the Incredible. I did sign up for their text service, but I'm finding that to be terribly lame. :shrug:
Nothing like a cell provider having accurate information on their site.:brick:

Like I said earlier this is the best Disney App going.....but no one can get it. It makes about as much sense as making a car that gets 100 mpg that can only be driven on dirt roads.

stratman50th

Like I said earlier this is the best Disney App going.....but no one can get it. It makes about as much sense as making a car that gets 100 mpg that can only be driven on dirt roads.
You're right, it was the Verizon site. You'd think the most expensive cell provider in America could do a better job for their customers!:mad:

flavious27

Or disney's.

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/508/mobilemagic.jpg

Well looking at the list, it is mostly dumbphones that the app is available on. I guess if I want to use this app and let my daughter have a phone, she can use my old V.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom