WDWCP May 18thers PARTY Info!

Samtron

Original Poster
UPDATED 4/22: WDWCP May 18thers Meet & greet Info!

MAY 18thers pre-WDWCP Meet & GREET

Updated Info:
RSVP via:
http://www.evite.com/mdemop@mikedemo.com/WDWCParty

Ok guys me (REAL NAME: Mike) and MickeyMic007 (REAL NAME: Ma-Kel) are starting to form the WDWCP May 18th arrival day Meet & Greet Stuff!

The 17th is when most people are coming in. Stay at a WDW resort and take free bus service useing the NEW Magical express service starting May 5th! The hotel we are encourangeing you to stay at is the ALL STAR MOVIES. Best Way to sign up for Magical Express is to book your room on www.Disneyworld.com and fill out the info then. (So then book your flight first).

That night will be Dinner @ Planet Hollywood & PI. On the 18th you can take a taxi cheap (around $15) (have the ALL STAR MOVIES desk staff set that up for you when you check in) OR you can get up a Mears Town Car online for $25 ahead of time to be able to get to the WDWCP Check in.

Our AIMS: Antireburto & mickeymic007
e-mails: mdemop@mikedemo.com & mickeymic007@hotmail.com

Updated Info:
RSVP via:
http://www.evite.com/mdemop@mikedemo.com/WDWCParty

WDWKat26

So....

What exactly are you trying to accomplish here? Your "instructions" are a little vague. Are you asking future CP's who made the program to come down and meet you? I mean you are gonna meet plenty of people when you come down here, so I don't think you have to worry about that. Plus, i'm not sure there are tons of new CP's on the board here. At least I haven't seen any lately.

As a fellow Cast Member (But not a CP...) I just want to remind you guys to watch your partying, Disney really is strict on their CP's and how they present themselves in public. They will tell you this at Traditions, you need to remember that as a Cast Member you represent the Company while in the parks. I'd hate to see you guys get in trouble....

Anyway good luck with your "Get together" and on the bottom of your post, I think you meant "P.S. to the moderator" not to the "editor", the editor would be you if you made a change to the post. Oh yeah and i'm encouraging you guys to stay at Pop Century too, good idea.

Samtron

Original Poster
Atta83 said:
Now is this for the new cp arriving or for cp alumni???

The goal is for new CP arriving but I know of a few current and alumni that will come hang out with us as well.
:wave:

LSUxStitch

WDWKat26 said:
So....

As a fellow Cast Member (But not a CP...) I just want to remind you guys to watch your partying, Disney really is strict on their CP's and how they present themselves in public. They will tell you this at Traditions, you need to remember that as a Cast Member you represent the Company while in the parks. I'd hate to see you guys get in trouble....

As ex-CP, I would like to re-itterate (sp?) this statement and somewhat correct it. If you are under the age of 21, do not party! that is a definite. If you are the partying age, get to know the security guards and make chit chat with them because they will become your friends and help you in the long run. I for one, and my 8 roommates had a blast on that program. We partied everynight and should have been out of the program for a couple of things. But, keep in mind, that our partying never caused harm or trouble to the complexes or the people. (That is to say it was good CLEAN partying fun) It has been 2 and a half years since I left the program, and everytime I go back, I visit the security guards at Vista and Chatham. They remembered me and one of my roommates by first and last name, apartment number, and our crazy stories.

Have your fun, but make it safe fun, as to not harm your chances of having fun in the future. I have also heard from some of our security guard friends, that if the shannanigans we pulled on our trip were to be pulled on the CP program of today, we wouldnt have lasted a week. Be safe and have a blast!!

LSUxStitch

Oh and I forgot to add, if any of the new CP'ers would like to see some pictures of my trip or ask any questions feel free to email me at GeauxTooTie@gmail.com or IM me on the forum board with your AIM names or something. tootles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom