WDW Welcome Package Question

KrzyKtty

Received my Disney vacation welcome package in the mail today and it contained this. Anybody know if they are vehicle decals? Or at least safe to put on my back windows? There were not really any descriptions in the package.

Attachments

• 17165774890202076676714324113407.jpg
    17165774890202076676714324113407.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Tiki Traveler

Received my Disney vacation welcome package in the mail today and it contained this. Anybody know if they are vehicle decals? Or at least safe to put on my back windows? There were not really any descriptions in the package.

Hi - Just a guess, but we have college kids and received something similar for our trip last January. It is now very popular to put stickers all over your laptop so one of our children added it to their collection. I guess you could put it on a binder or notebook too. Not sure about anything on your vehicle.….

Upvote 0

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
Hi - Just a guess, but we have college kids and received something similar for our trip last January. It is now very popular to put stickers all over your laptop so one of our children added it to their collection. I guess you could put it on a binder or notebook too. Not sure about anything on your vehicle.….
I think my husband would literally have a coronary if anyone in the family ever defiled a computer with stickers.🤣🤣 They are a close to a holy relic as he will ever believe in.🤣

I have seen recommendations about magnets. I might just do that. I wasn't really sure if they were stickers or decals. But a car decal would have been nice. Wish Disney would have put a brief note in there saying clearly what they were. No where on the internet seems to be sure.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

If it isnt a decal you could always cut it out and tape it to the inside of your car window. That would be cleaner and easily removable. Some of those stickers can cause havoc to a cars paint job and hard to remove.

Upvote 0

NelleBelle

I agree.... I feel the same way about my car!!!
Totally! In college I had one of those clear stickers to put up on your rear window that had the university's name. I taped it up since I didn't want that "permanently" stuck on the window. Now I'll put a car magnet on the back of my car. Very easy to pull off for the car wash!

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Totally! In college I had one of those clear stickers to put up on your rear window that had the university's name. I taped it up since I didn't want that "permanently" stuck on the window. Now I'll put a car magnet on the back of my car. Very easy to pull off for the car wash!
We had a WDW Mickey head magnet and an Australian Shepherd magnet pilfered from the back of our van. So now we have even resorted to putting our magnets on the inside.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

For us the time line has varied. We’ve had it show up very close to our trip date by a few days and other times a month or more before. I don’t know how they are getting them processed out but it hasn’t been our experience that you can count on a particular time before arrival that it shows up in our mailbox.
Whenever it does come it’s time for celebrating because it verifies that WDW time is just around the corner!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom