WDW vs UNIVERSAL...Wish WDW had that..

disney fan 13

The first time we went to Florida in 2004,we didnt have a clue what to do,so we done a two centre trip.First week onsite at WDW. Second week at I/ Drive.and to be honest,both Disney and Universal blew us away,but staying inside the magic bubble at Disney won our hearts and this year will be our fifth trip,staying onsite is expensive,yes I agree,but there's just something so special about WDW that makes it our number one choice,I just hope the magic continues in our hearts forever.:wave:

well the universal of 2004 and the universal or 2012 are two very different places... i would recommend heading over in 2013-2015 when some of there improvements and expansions are done.

Restraunt advantage to Universal? That seems strange when you consider how many top level restraunts are at the deluxe Disney resorts.

if you want to talk about resort food, then i would tie it, but uni DOMINATES theme park food

The overall package that Disney provides as a company as a whole (movies, park, magic, resorts, history, personalizatioin etc) is just light years ahead of Universal. Walt himself to current day Disney Magic it's just so deep and rich.

Do I wish Disney had a little bit of the adventure and edge that Universal provides? Yes. But that seems to me about the only thing they have going from them. IOA is a big exciting park, but in terms of the total package it falls short.

not for long...

anyway here is my rankings...

deluxe hotel's= universal
cheaper hotels=disney
theme park food=universal
resort food= tie
thrill rides= uni
water rides=uni
dark rides=disney
shooters=uni
matienence= uni
projects in future= uni
thats about it

Crockett

Banned
Speaking of Jurassic Park, those have to be some of the worst AA's at any park anywhere in the world.

I agree with this. Compared to the more realistic AA's at DAK's Dinosaur ride, the ones on JP River Adventure look sloppy and thrown together. They sorta remind me of the cheap AA figures at the King's Island dinosaur walk-thru thing. And that catastrophe cost extra in addition to park admission. :hurl:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom