WDW VS DL?

Walt Disney World vs Disneyland CA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
While I think a discussion of the merits of both parks is okay, not sure I would have done a poll. "as she ducks behind DisneyFanatic"

EOD K9

I've been to both. Each property is unique and special in its own way. Those resorts have great attractions that are individual to their coast. You could very easily say DL is better for these reasons...WDW has DL beat for these reasons..... They are both great and are worth the visit if you can get to them. You can't go wrong if you're in either.

catmom46

I've also been to both, but if I had to choose between the 2, WDW would win at least 90% of the time. However, I should add that I've been to DL more times than I can count because I live in southern California. :D

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I've been to both. Each property is unique and special in its own way. Those resorts have great attractions that are individual to their coast. You could very easily say DL is better for these reasons...WDW has DL beat for these reasons..... They are both great and are worth the visit if you can get to them. You can't go wrong if you're in either.
200.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom