WDW Vacation Planning DVD

Does anyone know how often the vacation planning DVD is updated? The last two versions I have gotten have been the same one with the four people describing different aspects of the parks and recreation.

"This is Dave, he's gonna show ya how to relax in the parks."

Sharon L

I think they update it when one promotion ends and another begins. They will probably have a new one this fall to promote the "Year of a Million Dreams" campaign.

Upvote 0

orangecard

The last two planning DVDs (ordered in 2005 and early 2006) I received appeared to be the same, but there were actually some slight differences. The DVD cases were almost identical with the exception of one of the inset pictures. Most of the footage in the program itself was the same. I believe there was a short segment about Expedition: Everest that was new to the most recent edition. I think there was also some extra stuff about the Magic Your Way tickets in the newer DVD.

Upvote 0

MinnieMommy

Our kids love the latest versions. The last 2 are almost identical with the latest one having a few updates and more on EE. My kids love it because of Dave. They call him "the bench guy". Now, every time we go anywhere, they want to find all of the benches and sit on them!!! Quote - "Bonus bench - double armrests" - Hysterical!! :lol:

Upvote 0

MissK

I can't stand the entire DVD. I wish they had more shots of the actual resort hotels and other things besides recycling STOCK FOOTAGE.

Edit: Hay! I haven't "just joined", I am now new here! Whoo.

Upvote 0

wdwfan22

I'm with most of you the last 2 versions were horrible. They can't act and do nothing to make me say I wanna go to Disney World. Hopefully they will get it right with the new Dreams campaign.

Upvote 0

col

i was sent the USA version of the vacation DVD with dave (recreation),stacey (kids),erin (all things between) and luke (adrenelin person). i thought it was way better than ben shepard on the british DVD who only goes around the parks and doesnt give any info out about other stuff around the world. i also liked the features and the game -that was ace!!!:)

Upvote 0

Mama&boys

My boys love Dave! I am forced to watch the video 7 times a day and Luke about drives me up the wall. Yet, I'm still anxious for the updated version - hoping that Luke will have had a haircut and will be able to speak coherently.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom