WDW Vacation Booklets

StarshipDisney

Looked for it...could not find it...but I recall there was a thread here awhile back talking about Disney Vacation Booklets and how they were told that Disney was "going green" and was no longer sending out paper booklets.

I could not find the thread so not positive this is the same thing they meant, but I am happy to report that I just received a very nice little 18-page color booklet from Disney regarding our planned trip to POR in December 2018. It is customized with our family name, reservation number/info, and planned date of arrival. It has small sections on the resort we choose, new things in each park, dining plan credits, etc. It even notes that we already have purchased memory maker and gives the first available dates to make ADRs and FastPass reservations. This is similar to what I have received in the past and is the kind of "neat stuff" that I have always looked forward to receiving after making a Disney reservation.

Hopefully this may be good news to others that Disney has not (yet anyway) discontinued mailing out such neat little vacation booklets. I love seeing it on the coffee table and find myself reading it again and again. If anything like the past, I can hopefully look forward to several additional such mailings prior to our trip. :)

JIMINYCR

Getting anything in the mail from Disney is fun but getting these are helpful to get just because of the reminder dates that are included. Even though I have the dates posted in a hundred different places as reminders. I look at them every day...and think about the ADR's and FP+ I'll be entering in on my key pad. Its always good to be prepared well in advance.;););)

Upvote 0

Cmdr_Crimson

Looked for it...could not find it...but I recall there was a thread here awhile back talking about Disney Vacation Booklets and how they were told that Disney was "going green" and was no longer sending out paper booklets.

I could not find the thread so not positive this is the same thing they meant, but I am happy to report that I just received a very nice little 18-page color booklet from Disney regarding our planned trip to POR in December 2018. It is customized with our family name, reservation number/info, and planned date of arrival. It has small sections on the resort we choose, new things in each park, dining plan credits, etc. It even notes that we already have purchased memory maker and gives the first available dates to make ADRs and FastPass reservations. This is similar to what I have received in the past and is the kind of "neat stuff" that I have always looked forward to receiving after making a Disney reservation.

Hopefully this may be good news to others that Disney has not (yet anyway) discontinued mailing out such neat little vacation booklets. I love seeing it on the coffee table and find myself reading it again and again. If anything like the past, I can hopefully look forward to several additional such mailings prior to our trip. :)

This was the post you are speaking of...http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/wdw-vacation-booklets-a-thing-of-the-past.928959/#post-7786076

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom