WDW Vacation 12-2005

Nicole

Wonderful photos, Dale! Thanks for sharing. I especially like the Osborne Lights pictures - mine sure didn't turn out that well!

GoofyMom2

Those pictures are great! Wonderful detail.....

Do you mind telling me what type of camera you used? I am looking into buying a new digital for our upcoming trip and I really like the quality of the ones you posted. Thanks!

lpet11984

What fantastic pictures! They looked like they could all be postcards for Disney! Thanks so much for sharing with us...it's just making me more excited about heading down there!

Sulu

Dale's pics

Thanks for sharing!! Did you use a Kodak EasyShare Zseries camera? My husband just bought us one this week. We are going to WDW June, 2006!! Our second trip!

tharmscott

Incredible pictures!!! It just makes me want to be there even more but it's a long time until we get to go in November 2007. I guess I'll just have keep dreaming and looking at other people's pictures.

Cast Member1978

Original Poster
WDW Holiday Photos 2005

Thanks for the great comments. I will post more soon, I have over 200 pics taken from the last vacation 12-12 thru the 16th 2005.
I used a Kodak LS753 5MP camera. Some of the pictures are blurred, but I did'nt buy a tripod until I got back .
I would be happy to send a PDF slideshow to anyone that wants to view larger photos. All I need is an email address. Thanks again, I am very glad you all like the pictures.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom