WDW Trip

gotdane

I live in SoCal and I will be going to WDW either from June 15th to June 20th OR I might be going over the 4th of July. It will be my first time there and I do not know where to go first or what to see first.
And if I go over the fourth where should I be: at Illuminations? in Magic Kingdom? on top od Contemperary Resort? WHERE!!??!!
:veryconfu
Any, and I mean ANY, info will be greatly appreciated!!!!:)

MinnieFan

I would go in June. July 4th will be VERY crowded!!! I would go to the MK first, it really gets you in the mood. Then head over to epcot, plan on at least a day or two there. You won't need a full day at AK. You could probably do AK and MGM in one day if you had to. Have Fun.:animwink:

Upvote 0

Jodigrl328

I would also definetly go in June! Avoid the holiday!!!

If you live in SoCal I would go to Epcot or Animal Kindgdom first, assuming that you have been to Disneyland and California Adventure. They will be something totally different for you. Or to try something totally different and do one of the water parks! Have fun!!! :)

Upvote 0

cm1988

the 4th

As mentioned elsewhere, July 4th is one of the busiest days of the year... rivalling New Years Eve. The spectacular fireworks may have something to do with it. If you do visit over that time, Epcot is the place for July 4th... busy, yes, but since the Epcot experience is less going from ride to ride... more seeing exhibits, live shows and large-capacity films... you won't be in line that much. And they have the best fireworks!

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

hello

I agree with Jodigrl328 u should visit Epcot or AK first if u have already been to Disneyland. Go b4 July 4th it is extremely busy. Last time we went we were turned away from the MK because the park was full!!!! If u do decide to go over July 4th my advice would be leave the hotel early in order to be at the parks for opening and plan on staying the whole day in order to catch the fireworks.. u can always park hop over to Epcot to watch Illuminations: Reflections of Earth which are fantastic!!!

Hope that helps and have a good trip

*only 53 days to go*
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Re: hello

Originally posted by disneyfan123
u can always park hop over to Epcot to watch Illuminations: Reflections of Earth which are fantastic!!!

Don't be sure that Epcot's gates will be open if you decide to park hop over for I:ROE. The gates may close there too.

Best advise, if you are going to go to a park on July 4th, get there early and plan on staying all day or you might wind up with no park to go to.

If you were to chose Fireworks for the 4th, I would go to Epcot. It seems like it holds more people and the paths seem wider than MK. Plus I love Illuminations, because I worked at AA.

The only real perk about being there on July 4th is extra fireworks and being able to say I was at WDW on July 4th.

I would rather go in June. You don't miss that much and the crowds won't be quite as bad.

Upvote 0

dliddi

if you do AK go when the park opens and go right to africa and do the safari first thing, thats when the feed the animals, so you get to see alot. I would go in june and bybass the big 4th crowds.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom