WDW Trip Report

Hyperion93

Original Poster
I just arrived from a four day trip to WDW. It was a great trip and I had a great experience during dinner in EPCOT. We sat with a cast member who I became very friendly with, and she told me alot about Disney. Told me about a bunch of hidden mickeys. I few which they create themselves in rides. She works in the Haunted Mansion and say's, that if you look down at the table in the scene where the ghosts are dancing, you'll see a hidden Mickey formed by three plates. Also, there is one at the end of the ride where the Opera Singers are standing. She also told me a little about the college program that they have, which I would love to join. Also, she told me about George on PoTC, and said that he WAS real. Supposedly, during the construction of the building a constructor got hit with a very big pipe and died, and his name was George. Every morning the cast memeber have to say hello to him, or it will break down.
unfortunately, I never did meet Tyler(FantasiaBoi), but I did think I saw him in the Contemporary, on April 21st, as an......usher, rather than the actual conductor. I also got stuck on Buzz Lightyear, and recieved a score of about 650,000. I also noticed that they've added a new "glowing" globe in Spaceship Earth, not a major difference, but It was cool. I got some good video of mostly all the attractions, and most Cast Members didn't even care. And I got Amazing pictures of the entire WDW area. And I'll be sure to post all of them VERY soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom