WDW Trip Must-Haves

jrogue

I'm currently packing for my trip to WDW this weekend when I realized there are a lot of things I bring that I wouldn't dream of packing for any other trip.

What are some of the WDW trip-specific items you pack? What are some of your WDW "must" packs? (aside from all the essentials like clothing, shoes, etc)

For me, it's my lanyard with some extra pins for trading. I also always make sure I have an autograph book (just in case) and I always pack my poncho!

keegaan

Rain Poncho (I will never again spend $30 on a disposable poncho...)
Jockery iPhone Charging Case
Sunglasses
Sweatshirt
Plastic Bag to put my phone in on Splash Mountain

Upvote 0

Jess G

Haha! Bodyglide is like a gel you put on any areas of skin that can chafe, or rub. So some people use it on their feet, a lot of people use it to stop their thighs chafing/rubbing, at the top where I'd think the majority of people's rub a little bit. I have chunky thighs (from 22 years of horse riding!) and they have chafed in the past and bodyglide is great to stop that happening! :)

are you telling me I could be walking around MK in a dress??? lol where can i find this?

Upvote 0

Bryan Slater

I'm currently packing for my trip to WDW this weekend when I realized there are a lot of things I bring that I wouldn't dream of packing for any other trip.

What are some of the WDW trip-specific items you pack? What are some of your WDW "must" packs? (aside from all the essentials like clothing, shoes, etc)

For me, it's my lanyard with some extra pins for trading. I also always make sure I have an autograph book (just in case) and I always pack my poncho!
Sunscreen and hats. Also Chapstick with spf in it and sunglasses.

Upvote 0

Briddle

I've never tried Bodyglide, but I do always pack a few pairs of bicycle shorts to cover my thighs so I can wear dresses every day :p

This year I've actually purchased a pair of prescription sunglasses to wear. I just can't stand wearing contacts but that Orlando sun can be so brutal.

Upvote 0

Seabasealpha1

Umm...

Well...I carry this sling bag that I put my 1983 Epcot Center patch on...it is referred to as the 'EPCOT bag" and doesn't leave the house otherwise!

Usually an extra pair of shoes---swim shoes (Kali), spare socks, a first aid kit...goldbond powder (helps anywhere there's a little friction...as I'm just a little stocky!) , a little spray bottle/fan doohickey that fits in the cupholder in front of my sons' stroller seats...which, I have to keep the oldest's fingers out of!

And some of those Wasabi Emerald almonds...they make the flights/driving a little better! lol

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Umm...

Well...I carry this sling bag that I put my 1983 Epcot Center patch on...it is referred to as the 'EPCOT bag" and doesn't leave the house otherwise!

Usually an extra pair of shoes---swim shoes (Kali), spare socks, a first aid kit...goldbond powder (helps anywhere there's a little friction...as I'm just a little stocky!) , a little spray bottle/fan doohickey that fits in the cupholder in front of my sons' stroller seats...which, I have to keep the oldest's fingers out of!

And some of those Wasabi Emerald almonds...they make the flights/driving a little better! lol
I have a plush Figment bum bag that only leaves my house to visit Disney:joyfull:

Upvote 0

WDW74

Jiminy Cricket pin sits on my desk at work till we go to the World, gets pinned to whatever shirt I'm wearing to the airport, then every shirt I wear in the World. The trip to WDW is officially underway when that pin goes on my shirt in the wee hrs of that travel day down.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom