WDW Traditions

Brewski

Original Poster
This has probley been done before but any way. What must you do when u go to WDW, like is one place a must eat for ur family, is there one fish u must find at the living sea's. One tradition for my family is we must get KaKi Gori by China in epcot

General Grizz

I also love lunch at Akershus. Figment discussions are good there.

Spaceship Earth is (usually) the last attraction we ride when leaving the park). . . and always finding some good CM friends we've met over the years. :)

Irene

We go to DAK the first day to eat at Rain Forrest Cafe. :slurp: And on the day we hit MK to take our last ride on SM. :cry:

stitch rocks

starting the day with the ak's kilimanjaro safari then ending at ghardelli ( i know theres one in san francisco... but it's different... everything tastes better at wdw :D )

diddy_mouse

we always do lunch at Yakitori House in Epcot, and find a night to walk around Downtown Disney (hitting World of Disney and Ghiradellis :) )

Enderikari

My first day, after a long drive, always involves going to my old stomping grounds of Downtown Disney and getting me a strawberry soda from Ghirerdelli's, then going to the other side of said chocolate shop and scoring the free piece of chocolate, then finding a cast member and talk about the good old times, keeping them happily away from said job with the perfectly acceptable "I was talking with a guest" excuse.

tigger248

I always eat at the 50's Prime Time Cafe. It's so much fun!

I also always have to visit Splash Mountain (my old home away from home) at least 3 times, morning, afternoon, and nighttime. That way I can say hi to any of my old friends that still work there.

BwanaBob

-Lunch at Columbia Harbour House....UPSTAIRS, in the overlook so we can watch the 'show' walk underneath us! :lol:

-Every time we ride IASW, after the ride, my daughters ask for a coin to throw into the water. Now, they are VERY upset it's down for rehab...But I'm happy!...savin' money!! :D

-Last day at resort, no matter where we stay, head over to PO Riverside foodcourt for breakfast. Love eatin breakfast late...at 11 am!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom