WDW T-Shirt

earldw28

Original Poster
Is there anywhere on the internet to get a T-Shirt that says "Walt Disney World" or "Walt Disney World Resort" on it or are they strictly available in WDW?

raceroom

You can find some on ebay. You just have to look usually they have characters on them. If you are driving to wdw you could stop at the prime outlets in St. Augistine florida. They have a disney character premier outlet. The savings at this store are awesome. And on friday nights they have pin trading.:p We try to stop there coming and going if we are driving down. Good place to get gifts for people back home at good savings. They want ship thought i already tried. We are flying down in 7 days but i am going to miss going to this store this year.

brkgnews

If you specifically know what you're looking for, you can call WDW mail order (number is in my signature) and order directly from WDW. Unfortunately they're not "online" (other than an email address) but the price is exactly the same as you'd pay in the parks. Shipping is sometimes high, though.

julwh

If you are driving to wdw you could stop at the prime outlets in St. Augistine florida. They have a disney character premier outlet. The savings at this store are awesome. And on friday nights they have pin trading.:p

I live in St Augustine and NEVER KNEW they had pin trading there! :hammer:doh! I am like 10 minutes away! Glad you posted that!

raceroom

We came thru on a friday night last year around this time and they had a huge crowd there trading. It looked really cool almost like a trading club. The cm gave out a lot of helpful info on pins. If i remember the cm also had laynards you could trade with at any time. Hope this helps :wave:

julwh

We came thru on a friday night last year around this time and they had a huge crowd there trading. It looked really cool almost like a trading club. The cm gave out a lot of helpful info on pins. If i remember the cm also had laynards you could trade with at any time. Hope this helps :wave:

Thanks raceroom! I am going to head over there this Friday to check it out! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom