WDW stuff on WGN Now (Saturday 7PM Eastern)

brkgnews

Original Poster
If your cable/satellite system offers WGN out of Chicago, you may want to check out the Lights Festival parade (on "NOW" at 7PM eastern Saturday night). WDW is one of the sponsors this year, so they've been doing a few Disney items this year.

tecowdw

Computer Magic said:
I just watched it. Good to see Mickey and his friends in Chicago.
They've been in Chicago for the Magnifcent Mile Festival of Lights parade for the past few years (4 or more, me thinks). It's always great to see Mickey and the gang in this neck of the woods!!
:xmas:

WeLComeHomE OKW

Im from Chicago, and its been a wonderful tradition to be apart of. unfortunately, rumor has it that this will be the last year Disney sponsors the event. :( (this comes from a producer at wgn who helps put this show together every year)

FanofDinsey1981

I was there. :)

They have done it for at least 4 years, this was my fourth year being there. We usually stand near the chicago river and michigan ave (southwest corner this year). The fireworks were ok, but much better in years past.

I heard that same rumor, the contract is still being decided upon. Hopefully, they can get mickey back to light up michigan ave again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom