WDW Starbucks Rewards

jrogue

Original Poster
With the new rewards system, is it possible to redeem your rewards for WDW Starbucks merch?

DisneyJill

i would think no, because the price point is typically higher (the new been there series mugs are $19.95 at wdw and $12.95 in regular locations, for example). however--that is just my guess, i do not know that for sure.

jrogue

Original Poster
i would think no, because the price point is typically higher (the new been there series mugs are $19.95 at wdw and $12.95 in regular locations, for example). however--that is just my guess, i do not know that for sure.
thanks! and that makes sense if that's the case

JaxFLBear

It says "select" merchandise, so they can exclude anything that's Disney specific if they want to.

You can only redeem rewards at the Disney Springs (FL) and Downtown Disney (CA) Starbucks locations which are Starbucks owned & operated. Disney operates the locations inside of the theme parks and decided to not allow reward redemption.

jrogue

Original Poster
It says "select" merchandise, so they can exclude anything that's Disney specific if they want to.

You can only redeem rewards at the Disney Springs (FL) and Downtown Disney (CA) Starbucks locations which are Starbucks owned & operated. Disney operates the locations inside of the theme parks and decided to not allow reward redemption.
Thank you, super helpful!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom