WDW Special VIP Tours...Which have you done? Which is your favorite??

star77kc1

Original Poster
Happy New Years everyone!! I’ve been thinking about the year ahead, and trying to come up with some new fun Disney adventures. I live in Florida, so I’m lucky enough to be close to the parks. I plan on trying the “Keys To The Kingdom” tour for my bday in November. What other tours are worth the price and experience? Any tips or suggestions for VIP Tours??

lostpro9het

Happy New Years everyone!! I’ve been thinking about the year ahead, and trying to come up with some new fun Disney adventures. I live in Florida, so I’m lucky enough to be close to the parks. I plan on trying the “Keys To The Kingdom” tour for my bday in November. What other tours are worth the price and experience? Any tips or suggestions for VIP Tours??
Worth is subjective and I'm not certain what you consider a VIP tour. That said, I think both the Wild Africa Trek and the Epcot Seas Adventure Aqua Tour or worth their weight.

We've done WAK twice and had two fantastic experiences. The tour includes all the pictures taken by the CM on the tour, a water bottle, conservation pin, and a breakfast/lunch on the savanna during your tour.

We've done ESAAT twice as well and had fantastic experiences. I've never seen my DD smile so much during an experience. The tour included a behind the scenes tour of The Seas area, 30 minutes swimming/surface scuba in The Seas, a photo of your party in the tank, conservation pin, and at the time we received a sling bag with our tours. As an additional bonus, on both of our tours we got to spend time with the dolphins watching them get trained. The CMs made it sound like the dolphin interaction wasnt normal but it happened both times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom