WDW Sound Files

BrerMouse

Original Poster
I tried searching the forums but found all the websites to now be unavailable and no longer working.

I was looking for a place to find ride music, ride through sound files, and other Disney soundtracks in a safe place. I am attempting to try to build a library of Disney files.

Hope all of you other Disney fanatics can help me out.

Thanks

David

There are a lot of places online that you can find the files, but sometimes you have to submit a request and it may play an hour or so later. If you want to find some and listen to them more quickly, you can do a search on youtube for Disneyland or Disney World background music, ride audio, parade etc. and find lots of things to listen to. There are ways to download the audio as well, but I don't know that this site permits a listing of those since some may be questionable as to copyrights.

Bravo 229

I tried searching the forums but found all the websites to now be unavailable and no longer working.

I was looking for a place to find ride music, ride through sound files, and other Disney soundtracks in a safe place. I am attempting to try to build a library of Disney files.

Hope all of you other Disney fanatics can help me out.

Thanks

Have you tried MouseBits.com?

dreamfinder

Keep in mind that most sites will refrain from posting any commercially available music. And some stuff has never made it into the rounds for common traders.

Thrill

I like MouseBits.com for non-commercially available music. There's a lot of good stuff like WDW Forever. MagicMusic.net is also a good reference to reconstruct loops that are commercially available, like Sunset Boulevard's background loop.

Then there are a couple of radio sites and YouTube channels, but they won't help you build a collection. They are nice to listen to, though.

BrerMouse

Original Poster
Thanks guys. I currently listen to Mouse World radio on my Iphone at work. It's great just not to many different files, they tend to overlap at least day to day. I'll keep hunting. :sohappy:

rodserling27

All good choices... Live365 used to be my go-to choice, until I discovered MouseBits and downloaded practically EVERYTHING in their library and on the forum over there! :)

WorldKey

All good choices... Live365 used to be my go-to choice, until I discovered MouseBits and downloaded practically EVERYTHING in their library and on the forum over there! :)

Mousebits.com rules!

For those unfamiliar with Mousebits, the music/video files download in what they call 'torrents'. All you need to know is that you will need to install a software such as the free 'uTorrents' (search for it on the web).

Once you set up a free mousebits account you just click on 'Torrents' and select what you want to down load by clicking on the green arrow. I think I remember having to define where to download the files to on my computer in uTorrent.

Have fun! lots of great stuff....

monorailguy01

I use to listen to sorcerer raido but they started to play the same stuff over and over and over....

so ive been listening to magical mouse radio, they have everything from park loops to the top 7 count down.. it is by far my fav disney radio station on live365

jamessmith4152

IF you have windows media player go to putmeonthenet.net and click any vidio when the windows media player screen comes on click vidios on the top right cornner. Go to top 100 videos and find "WE ARE THE CHAPIONS-CRAZY FROG. It should be the second video on the second line going down!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom