WDW Singles Roll Call

AZDISNEYDVL

Formerly IL huh? Youre smart. I keep thinking back to February -- I came home from jury duty (yes I got picked :() and had to plow 3 inches of snow...I really dont want to do that anymore.
That is what has kept me here so long, but I miss Portillo's and the people. Though lately it seems everyone is moving here.

kcw

Congrats!! Where did you live frsh year? One of the PV's or (god forbid) Mannzie?

hahahahahah wow, you're right on the money! I definitely lived in Manzy... No joke, it was the worst experience of my entire life. As if it wasn't bad enough to simply live there, try living there when you don't drink/smoke/do drugs/sleep around/party/pass out in the halls at ditch class each day..... I try very hard to forget that year, and to this day I don't really care for ASU!

EpcoTim

hahahahahah wow, you're right on the money! I definitely lived in Manzy... No joke, it was the worst experience of my entire life. As if it wasn't bad enough to simply live there, try living there when you don't drink/smoke/do drugs/sleep around/party/pass out in the halls at ditch class each day..... I try very hard to forget that year, and to this day I don't really care for ASU!

Yeah, I got lucky. I was in PV west and then off campus. A lot of my friends were in Manzy. I was fun to go there once or twice a month just to make everything else in life seem that much better. And your right, it got on my nerves so I transfered out. Too much money, to hard to get classes, to much red tape for everything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom