WDW Restaurant Fall Madness: Round One #5

Splashman

Original Poster
Wow, not only have the two continued matches been determined, but also all four new matches have declared a winner in less than 24 hours of them being posted. This means for the first time in this tournament, we will have no continued matches in the next set of new matches. The winners:

Continued matches:

Teppan Edo defeats Sci-Fi Dine Inn Theater 12-9.

Yak and Yeti Restaurant defeats ESPN Club 12-10.

New matches:

Kona Cafe crushes Maya Grill 15-4 in what was a bit of a surprise. I thought this match would be a little bit closer.

Biergarten Restaurant defeats Akershus Royal Banquet Hall 13-6.

Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue wins easily against Hollywood and Vine 14-5 with no surprise there.

Whispering Canyon Cafe demolishes Shutter's at Old Port Royale 18-1.

Again, thank you to all of those who have been participating in the tournament as well as those new voters in this set. I hope all of you will continue to cast your votes throughout the remainder of the tournament. I will post the next set of matches shortly.

Splashman

Original Poster
How can you have the ESPN club so high? The menu is small and kinda bad and is completely overpriced....i mean 10 bucks for a very bad hot dog?

I have never had any problem with the ESPN Club. While I do agree the menu is kind of small, I have always felt the food was good and the portions a decent size. It is also a good place to get appetizers and watch a game. The food at the Yak and Yeti never really appealed to me which is why I ranked them the way I did.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom