WDW Restaurant Fall Madness: Round One #4

Splashman

Original Poster
I was hoping to not have to do this, but given the fact we have so many matches undecided I am going to make some modifications to the rules for all the remaining matches starting with this set. First, any matches which do not receive enough votes to determine a winner will be continued in the next set of matches, like we have been doing. If the continued matches are not complete by the end of the following set, those matches will end with whatever score they have. This is to prevent a lot of confusion and to keep the tournament moving along. It seems we have a pretty solid core of voters so I do not see the need to continue any match beyond one extra set since we can not vote twice.

Second, I think it would be best to lower the amount of votes needed to win from 15 votes to 12 votes. I did not want to do this until the second round, but too many matches are not being finished. So, the continued set of matches below will still be 15 votes since they are part of the last set and the new matches below will be 12 votes to win. If the continued matches are not decided by the end of this round, they will finish with whatever the score is at that time.

Okay, now that the rule modifications are out of the way (and I hope I did not lose anyone), lets get to the next set of matches. For the new matches, the first restaurant in each match to receive (12) votes wins and moves onto the second round. You are voting for the restaurant you like better and feel free to include any comments. Please do not vote for the continued matches if you already voted for them. The matches are:

Continued matches (first to 15):

Rainforest Cafe (Downtown Disney, Animal Kingdom) vs. Boma - Flavors of Africa (Animal Kingdom Lodge) (Boma leads 14-7)
Tusker House Restaurant (Animal Kingdom) vs. Nine Dragons Restaurant (Epcot) (THR leads 13-6)
Disney's Spirit of Aloha Show (Polynesian) vs. San Angel Inn (Epcot) (SAI leads 12-8)

New matches (first to 12):

Hollywood Studios Region:

California Grill (Contemporary) vs. T-Rex (Downtown Disney)
Teppan Edo (Epcot) vs. Sci-Fi Dine Inn Theater (Hollywood Studios)

Animal Kingdom Region:

Les Chefs de France (Epcot) vs. Boatwright's Dining Hall (Port Orleans Riverside)
ESPN Club (Boardwalk) vs. Yak and Yeti Restaurant (Animal Kingdom)

Again, thank you to all of those who have participated so far in this tournament and I hope more people will join in.

WDW_Emily

California Grill (Contemporary)
Sci-Fi Dine Inn Theater (Hollywood Studios)- not a huge fan of either place but I like sci fi a bit better...

Animal Kingdom Region:
Yak and Yeti Restaurant (Animal Kingdom)

I hope these changes help!!!!

MagicMegan

Teppan Edo (Epcot)

Animal Kingdom Region:

Les Chefs de France (Epcot)

Evil Genius

California Grill
(Contemporary)

Sci-Fi Dine Inn Theater (Hollywood Studios)

Animal Kingdom Region:

LowesChevy

Rainforest Cafe
Nine Dragons Restaurant
San Angel Inn

California Grill
Teppan Edo

Animal Kingdom Region:

Les Chefs de France
ESPN Club

Sloan

votes

Teppan Edo (Epcot)

Animal Kingdom Region:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom