WDW Restaurant Fall Madness: Round One #2

WDW_Emily

So far the totals are

Chef Mickey(13)vs. The Plaza(4)
Mickey's backyard BBQ(10) vs. Kouzzina(6)

Ohana(14) vs. Tony's(3)
House of Blues(9) vs. Bongos(8)

Splashman

Original Poster
So far one of the matches has been determined while one is on the brink of being decided. We still have two matches, one in each region, which are still pretty close and a bit away from determining a winner. We need more votes! Please encourage anyone you know to play along. This is a fun game and I would hate to have to stop the competition because there is not enough participation. Again, we need one competitor in each match to gain 15 votes to win and advance to the second round.

NOTE: This is not a poll. You need to write out which restaurant you like better in each match. Also, feel free to include any comments to why you made that choice if you like.

PixarfortheWin

So far one of the matches has been determined while one is on the brink of being decided. We still have two matches, one in each region, which are still pretty close and a bit away from determining a winner. We need more votes! Please encourage anyone you know to play along. This is a fun game and I would hate to have to stop the competition because there is not enough participation. Again, we need one competitor in each match to gain 15 votes to win and advance to the second round.

NOTE: This is not a poll. You need to write out which restaurant you like better in each match. Also, feel free to include any comments to why you made that choice if you like.

I counted, Ohana has reached its 15 votes.

Vernonpush

I've placed links in the last "March Maddness" thread and the "Recipe???" thread. Hopefully we can get some gameplayers and foodies in on this. Might I add a suggestion? Once a Round's thread is done, can you post a link to the "new round" at the end of the old thread? It would make it easier for us to find the new "Round".

David S.

I would love to participate, as I participated in every round of the attraction tourney, but since I've been in very few of the table service restaurants, I am not qualified to vote for things I have zero familiarity with! But if some of my fave counter service locations such as Pinocchio Village Haus or Cosmic Ray's made the draw, I'll come out and support them! ;)

Evil Genius

Magic Kingdom Region (continuation):

Hollywood Brown Derby (Hollywood Studios)

Hollywood Studios Region:

Chef Mickey's (Contemporary)

Mickey's Backyard BBQ (Fort Wilderness)

Animal Kingdom Region:

'Ohana (Polynesian)

Bongos Cuban Cafe (Downtown Disney)

The Incredible Schmulk

Hollywood Brown Derby (Hollywood Studios)

The Plaza Restaurant (Magic Kingdom)
Kouzzina by Cat Cora (Boardwalk)

Animal Kingdom Region:

'Ohana (Polynesian)
House of Blues Restaurant

Splashman

Original Poster
I've placed links in the last "March Maddness" thread and the "Recipe???" thread. Hopefully we can get some gameplayers and foodies in on this. Might I add a suggestion? Once a Round's thread is done, can you post a link to the "new round" at the end of the old thread? It would make it easier for us to find the new "Round".

Great idea placing links in those threads! Thank you for helping to attract others to join in our competition. Also, excellent suggestion. I will place a link to the next round in the same post I put all the final scores in at the end of each round.

WDW_Emily

Looks like we have some winners:)
Chef Mickey's (16)vs. The plaza(6)
Mickey's backyard BBQ(11) vs. Kouzzina(10)

Ohana(19) vs. Tony's(3)
House of Blues(12) vs. Bongos(10)

Stunnerr22

Chef Mickey's (Contemporary) - Probably my favorite buffet that I've been to.
Mickey's Backyard BBQ (Fort Wilderness)
'Ohana (Polynesian)
House of Blues Restaurant (Downtown Disney)

Splashman

Original Poster
Many votes have been cast and three winners have been determined:

Hollywood Brown Derby defeats Cape May Cafe 15-14.

Chef Mickey's defeats The Plaza Restaurant 17-6.

Animal Kingdom Region:

'Ohana defeats Tony's Town Square 20-3.

The other two matches from this set are still going and will be continued in the next set of matches which can be found at the link below:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?p=4271737#post4271737

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom