News WDW Resorts to add fees for parking

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Letters went out just saw it on a resort fb group. V= $13 M= $19 D= $24. Starting March 21

EDIT: It's on the WDW Parking website, it's official

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180314-113619.png
    Screenshot_20180314-113619.png
    185 KB · Views: 78

djdan888

I hate the idea of paying for parking at all but wouldn't you have thought the parking tiers would have been reversed to give you incentive ? $25 for Bargains .. move up to a Moderate and your parking fee drops $19.. move up to a Deluxe and what it should have been is free parking.

Last edited:

wdwfan22

Btw, if I’m Cedar Fair, I’m going on a ad blitz that hits Disney right in the heart. A campaign that goes after the millions of Midwest families who no longer can afford to go to WDW. With the recent news of higher tickets, resort fees and now parking, it would be perfect!

Cedar Fairs CEO used to be the President of Disneyland under Eisner, and has done great things with that company.

Cedar Fair doesn't even come close to offering what Disney does. They have great coasters but that's about it.

Indy_UK

Letters went out just saw it on a resort fb group. V= $13 M= $19 D= $24. Starting March 21

EDIT: It's on the WDW Parking website, it's official

At least its tiered for the resort your staying at.

I actually think this is fair pricing but like I said before, I do t agree with them implementing this and I expect steep annual increases now

Last edited:

tk924

I hate the idea of paying forparking at all but wouldn't you have thought the parking tiers would have been reversed to give you incentive ?
Nope.

And this is getting way out of hand. But until a lot more people stop going to Disney, this type of thing will continue. And I don't see that happening anytime soon.
It's not out of the realm of possibility that one day Disney uses the Jurassic Park model of operation. "And we can charge anything we want. $2000 a day, $10000 at day. And people will pay it."

IanDLBZF

Good news! According to the website, DVC Members staying at a Deluxe Villa and Day Guests will not be charged for parking.
Disney Vacation Club Members
Members will not be charged for standard overnight self-parking when staying at a DVC Deluxe Villa, regardless of whether they use vacation points or another form of payment. Members also will not be charged to park when using vacation points to stay at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel.

Day Guests
Complimentary standard self-parking is available while enjoying select dining, shopping, entertainment, and recreation experiences at Disney Resort hotels.

radiohost

Nope.

And this is getting way out of hand. But until a lot more people stop going to Disney, this type of thing will continue. And I don't see that happening anytime soon.
It's not out of the realm of possibility that one day Disney uses the Jurassic Park model of operation. "And we can charge anything we want. $2000 a day, $10000 at day. And people will pay it."

I was thinking of this scene when i heard about this story. Truth.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom