WDW Resort TV Channel 19

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Just wondering, who else when they arrive at Disney goes to the TV and the first thing they do is turn on Channel 19? The WDW Resort Today Channel. It's become somewhat of a tradition for us. It's usually the only channel we ever have on the TV in the room. We love the music loop and when we hear it, we know we are in Walt Disney World.:)

Anybody else share the same tradition?

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
It is fun to unpack and listen to channel 19 or Stacey when we arrive. As much as we watch the 'must do's' on youtube from home when we need a Disney fix, it just feels better to see/hear it in our resort room. We also play Sports Center (ESPN) in the morning as we get ready. I somehow got my wife into it and its become a tradition. Dont ask me how fellas, I just got lucky. It is usually the only sports fix I get when we are there, but its enough.

HatboxGhost

Just wondering, who else when they arrive at Disney goes to the TV and the first thing they do is turn on Channel 19? The WDW Resort Today Channel. It's become somewhat of a tradition for us. It's usually the only channel we ever have on the TV in the room. We love the music loop and when we hear it, we know we are in Walt Disney World.:)

Anybody else share the same tradition?
We dont do that when we first arrive but we do it when we get back at night from the parks and are getting ready for bed. Its nice to have on.

luv

We leave Stacy on until we hear our first "Scratchy, scratchy, scratchy!" And then it goes to the Muzak one the OP likes.

It's such a shame that the Muzak version is the best they can do for in-room music, given all they had to work with!

Pooh Lover

Yep. I either put that on or Stacey. I put channel 19 on at night to fall asleep to though.Very relaxing. Those are the only 2 channels we watch while we're there. Except for a quick look at the weather in the morning.
For me, a little Stacey goes a long way. We will watch until we can take no mo'. By far I prefer the earlier versions like this one and tend to watch more than I care to admit, especially before a trip.

Gonzo79

For me, a little Stacey goes a long way. We will watch until we can take no mo'. By far I prefer the earlier versions like this one and tend to watch more than I care to admit, especially before a trip.

Sadly I never got to see those earlier versions. The first time we stayed on site was 2008,so Stacey is all we know. I do like that video you posted.I'm going to have to go to Youtube and check others out.

luv

Any time I start to think I hate Stacy, I remember Krissa...and I start to like Stacy again. There is a Spanish girl on one of the channels that is less annoying, too.

I trade them all in for just one Tip for Today, though. I really miss the Tip for Today.

If it were up to me, the TV would never get turned on!

billDozer

my girlfriend and i love watching the must dos and the espn wide world of sports channel evertime we go but when we get home from a day at the parks we watch the duffy story show thing didnt think we'd like it but its a a nice little thing to do before going to bed

bethymouse

I like Stacey! My boys always say- this is our MUST DO! But, I have to admit that it's time IMHO to change it! it really needs updating! They need to add the new FL and take out the "Balzac" scene because they don't sell those anymore @ EPCOT ( I believe) ( Unless they deleted that scene already).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom