WDW Resort soap

Mizner92

H2O plus has reorganized, relocated away from Chicago to San Francisco and reinvented their business model, thus the many changes. They still have their Disney contract for several years forward, however.

mebucko

Original Poster
H2O plus has reorganized, relocated away from Chicago to San Francisco and reinvented their business model, thus the many changes. They still have their Disney contract for several years forward, however.
Thanks for the great info Mizner92! They have a lot of "built-in", loyal customers, if they continue with Disney.
Have a great weekend, and Ch-Ears!
Bill

mebucko

Original Poster
Good Evening!
For info, I just tried to place a refill order with H2O Plus, for the tiny soap bar , with that wonderful Disney Resort aroma. I had last ordered them in March of this year. It was no where to be found on the H2O website, where I had previously ordered them.
I emailed the company and they advised it is no longer available "for general retail purchase", and recommended their Sea Salt Body Wash as an alternative. I am awaiting a response from them as to whether it has that same Disney "WDW Scent" as the bar soap.
Smelling that was like a daily trip to WDW ! I might have to take a bigger suitcase!!
I'll post their reply.
Ch-Ears!
Bill

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
TA-DA!!!!!
It arrived yesterday - WONDERFUL!!! It is VERY close to the bar soap aroma, and will "take you there"!
It was the H2O+Sea Salt Boy Wash (12.2 oz, #100-10314-000) -$18.00.)
Thanks KLeigh, 22YrsDVC, and Everyone!!!
Ch-Ears,
Bill
Do they have H2O+Sea Salt Girl Wash, too? I'm looking for a gift for my wife...

rob0519

Do they have H2O+Sea Salt Girl Wash, too? I'm looking for a gift for my wife...

Where can I find H2O+ products I used during my stay at a Disney® Hotel, Disney® Resort or Disney® Cruise Line?
We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed H2O+ bath amenity products during your stay at a Disney® Resort, Disney® Hotel, or Disney® Cruise Line! There are select H2O+ and Disney® bath amenity products currently available to purchase on-line at the Disneystore.com.

mebucko

Original Poster
Where can I find H2O+ products I used during my stay at a Disney® Hotel, Disney® Resort or Disney® Cruise Line?
We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed H2O+ bath amenity products during your stay at a Disney® Resort, Disney® Hotel, or Disney® Cruise Line! There are select H2O+ and Disney® bath amenity products currently available to purchase on-line at the Disneystore.com.
Good Morning!
I don't know if they make a separate line of this for women. Maybe you can email them?
Good Luck and Ch-Ears!
Bill

rob0519

rob0519

As much as I love the scent of the Grapefruit Bergamot shampoo, $17 (plus shipping) is a bit pricey for one bottle.

True, but still cheaper than a stay at a Deluxe resort. Ask someone to give it to you for your birthday. My daughter gave me a bottle of Sea Marine and Sea Salt shampoo for Christmas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom