Beacon Joe

Original Poster
Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village - Survival of the Fittest Gym

Location Details:

3701 West Osceola Parkway
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32836

Hours: 24/7

Report / As-Of Date: July 2021
Notes: While this DVC gym is the smallest of the two gyms at Animal Kingdom Lodge, it used to feature a very wide array of selectorized strength machines (by LifeFitness IIRC). A recent refurb swapped out most if not all strength and cardio equipment for TechnoGym products and greatly reduced the number of strength machines.

TechnoGym makes some interesting multi-use products, two of which are now at this gym. Several old machines were replaced by the single multi-exercise cable tower which is a nice alternative for the user, but not great for others who may be left waiting. Fortunately, there are two utility benches available so you can do dumbbell work instead.

Free Weights
  • 2 x Utility Bench, Adjustable
  • 1 x Dumbbell Pairs, from 5 - 50 lbs each
Weight Machines
  • 1 x Chest Press
  • 1 x TechnoGym Vertical Traction (this is an interesting one for shoulder/back/biceps)
  • 1 x Leg Extension
Other Weight Equipment
  • 1 x TechoGym Multi-exercise Cable Tower
Cardio Equipment
  • 4 x Treadmills
  • 3 x Ellipticals
  • 1 x Rower
  • 2 x Bike, Upright
  • 1 x Bike, Recumbent
Amenities
  • Water
  • Sanitizing Wipes
  • Towels
Footage of the gym as of 10/2020:

Last edited:

Beacon Joe

Original Poster
This is a minor slightly off topic post, but in case you've wondered what gyms might be available to Cast Members, one posted this video of the Disney World Cast Member Fitness Center. No clues to where it is or if it's part of the larger CM health and wellness center tucked somewhere behind EPCOT.

Beacon Joe

Original Poster
Not resort hotels, but I figured this would interest any other gym rats or people whose kids may be gym rats and are looking into the DCP.

My son found a click-around virtual tour of the gym at some point when he started researching DCP. I can't find it now, but all I can say is, man, Disney, can we get some of that sweet Atlantis equipment over at the resort hotels, please?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Not resort hotels, but I figured this would interest any other gym rats or people whose kids may be gym rats and are looking into the DCP.

My son found a click-around virtual tour of the gym at some point when he started researching DCP. I can't find it now, but all I can say is, man, Disney, can we get some of that sweet Atlantis equipment over at the resort hotels, please?

I liked the dreadmills at the resort more than the ones at my local gym. Except for the lack of a fan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom