Steamboat_Kevin

Ah, the Boardwalk :)

Attachments

• boardwalk-avatar.gif
    boardwalk-avatar.gif
    15 KB · Views: 247

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Okee dokee....I've gone out on a limb for this particular entry. I didn't use the computer!!! :eek: This is actually a painting I did about 5 or 6 years ago. I'm not a HUGE fan of the results, but it was one of my first attempts at slapping paint on a canvas. The actual painting is about 3 feet by 4 feet. For some reason, after I saw Kev's Boardwalk entry, this painting popped back into my head, so I dragged it out of storage and took a pic. Hope you all enjoy it! :)

Attachments

• resort-entry.jpg
    resort-entry.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 209

Shaman

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Okee dokee....I've gone out on a limb for this particular entry. I didn't use the computer!!! :eek: This is actually a painting I did about 5 or 6 years ago. I'm not a HUGE fan of the results, but it was one of my first attempts at slapping paint on a canvas. The actual painting is about 3 feet by 4 feet. For some reason, after I saw Kev's Boardwalk entry, this painting popped back into my head, so I dragged it out of storage and took a pic. Hope you all enjoy it! :)

Nice work!!! Why wouldn't you be happy with the results?...its not bad....

:wave:

Gregory

Wow :eek: You're just as talented with a paint brush as you are a mouse...

Great job! Keep up the great work!

TinkerBell9988

Ahhhhhh the Boardwalk!! My absolute favorite resort!!

Can we start using these avatars yet? hehe... :)

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by TinkerBell9988
Ahhhhhh the Boardwalk!! My absolute favorite resort!!

Can we start using these avatars yet? hehe... :)

I can't speak for anyone else, but mine are free for the usin'! I was actually going to talk to Steve to see if it's a possibility to put the top avatar from each contest into the public use avatar pool. That way they're always there for usage. :)

TinkerBell9988

I can't speak for anyone else, but mine are free for the usin'! I was actually going to talk to Steve to see if it's a possibility to put the top avatar from each contest into the public use avatar pool. That way they're always there for usage. :)

Thanks, MSU! That painting must look really awesome in full size :)

Bill

Account Suspended
I think that any avatar entered should be free for public use... after all, it's a public contest. :)

Shaman

Originally posted by Bill
I think that any avatar entered should be free for public use... after all, it's a public contest. :)

I beg to differ...some people spend a long time working on their avatars, and don't want them to be used by others (stealing their work)...even if this is a public contest....I for one don't mind if people want to use the avatars I make...but I don't speak for everyone.

:)

imagineer99

Hey Cal, sorry for "stealing" your resort!

BTW, if anybody wants to use my avatars (I don't know why you would want to) you most certainly can!:D

P.S. This contest has really improved my skills with animated gifs!:king:

Attachments

• hotelavatar_animate.gif
    hotelavatar_animate.gif
    15.4 KB · Views: 122

SirNim

I have vague deja-vu that somebody on these forums made an avatar/artwork that was just like this... animated and all... with the lighthouse... Gah, I dunno...

Attachments

• yachtclubanimateav1.gif
    yachtclubanimateav1.gif
    18.9 KB · Views: 106

ogryn

Be gentle with me guys... it's the first avatar I've ever made :)

Attachments

• popcentury_avatar.gif
    popcentury_avatar.gif
    20 KB · Views: 98

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Amazing job ya'll!! :sohappy:

I'm impressed by everyone's skill with computers. I wish I could do that. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see the rest of the entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom