WDW Podcasts

Joshua West

Original Poster
Hi all,

This is my first thread posting, hopefully it works well and gets lots of people chatting.

I'm such a huge fan of Disney and WDW in particular, I've spent many great holidays with my family and now partner there and at Universal studios, let's not forget that wonderful place.

Unfortunately being from the UK I can't afford the money or time to be over there half as much as I'd love to, but I feel like podcasts give me that little bit of Disney magic to get me through until my next visit. I love WDW radio, but I'm looking for some new podcasts to listen to.

I just wondered whether anyone had any suggestions for great podcasts about WDW or Universal for that matter.

Thanks!

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Hi all,

This is my first thread posting, hopefully it works well and gets lots of people chatting.

I'm such a huge fan of Disney and WDW in particular, I've spent many great holidays with my family and now partner there and at Universal studios, let's not forget that wonderful place.

Unfortunately being from the UK I can't afford the money or time to be over there half as much as I'd love to, but I feel like podcasts give me that little bit of Disney magic to get me through until my next visit. I love WDW radio, but I'm looking for some new podcasts to listen to.

I just wondered whether anyone had any suggestions for great podcasts about WDW or Universal for that matter.

Thanks!

Check out this thread:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/what-wdw-podcasts-do-you-listen-to.925484/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom