WDW Podcast Suggestions?

princessmik

Original Poster
Hi, everyone! I've been reading the forums here for a while, and I've finally decided to post!

I love everything about WDW and Disney in general, and I've found that listening to podcasts on my way to work is pretty great, too! I've found some Disney ones, and most are good, but I'd love to find more. So far I've listened to DisneyDish with Jim Hill and Len Testa, theDISUnplugged (not my favorite...), and WDW Today. I'm sure you guys have mixed opinions on them, and I do, too! I'd love suggestions for new ones! I'd love for them to be fairly park-centric.

Thanks, everyone!! Have a magical day! :)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I don't listen to podcasts, but many people do. If you go to the top of this page and type in "podcasts" in the Search box, it will bring up multiple threads about podcast recommendations by members.

bgraham34

Enchanted Tiki Talk is my Favorite to listen each week. I used to listen to 2 Men and the Mouse but they don't but out shows every week, they often skip. Lou Mongello is always good as well but I hate his live eating shows.

danheaton

I've responded elsewhere on a similar topic, but here are some great choices if you follow this thread:
Wedway Radio
The Thirty 28
Retro Disney World
The Tomorrow Society Podcast
The E-Ticket Report
Mighty Men of Mouse
Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Pod

Those should be a great start, plus others that have already been mentioned.

Stitch_Fan_NJ

WDW Radio Show & 2 Men and the mouse.

WDW Radio showed is very biased towards WDW and the company in that Lou will RARELY ever admit anything other then positive things about the parks.

2 Men and the Mouse is pretty much the opposite but in a good way they usually call it like they see it.

Just my two cents.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom