Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyuk

Another shot from DLP

DSC_0578.jpg

JML42691

Do you see the hidden Mickey?
MikesPictures234.jpg
I'm embarrassed to say that I can NEVER find hidden Mickeys...where is it?:shrug:
I think that it may be a mixture of three circles with the main part of the hidden Mickey being to the immediate left of the lower part of the mast, with mickey's right ear (our left) being just left and above it the first circle, and the Mickey's right ear being to the right of the first circle to the right of the mast. But I think that there are a few others in the mix of circles in that boat.

Hummer1676

I think that it may be a mixture of three circles with the main part of the hidden Mickey being to the immediate left of the lower part of the mast, with mickey's right ear (our left) being just left and above it the first circle, and the Mickey's right ear being to the right of the first circle to the right of the mast. But I think that there are a few others in the mix of circles in that boat.

If you look at the mast. Count three norsemen over to the right and you will see that one of them has mickey ears on his head. Do you see it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom