WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

ChuckElias

Can't remember if I posted this one yet or not:

694114333112_0_ALB.jpg

MrsHam

*Edit* links not working :(

I don't understand how I managed to get it working in the 'test' forum, but not here. Can anyone give me a quick tip on how to link from flickr as I can't seem to find anything on the search :(

xsupaxmanxsfnex

*Edit* links not working :(

I don't understand how I managed to get it working in the 'test' forum, but not here. Can anyone give me a quick tip on how to link from flickr as I can't seem to find anything on the search :(

On the bottom of the the page that your photo is on (make sure you have the size that you want) and at the bottom it says "Grab the photo's URL". Highlight that, copy it, come back to wdwmagic and click post reply, there is a little icon with a mountain and a sun, it's yellow, paste the link in the pop up. Hope that makes at least some sense.

MrsHam

On the bottom of the the page that your photo is on (make sure you have the size that you want) and at the bottom it says "Grab the photo's URL". Highlight that, copy it, come back to wdwmagic and click post reply, there is a little icon with a mountain and a sun, it's yellow, paste the link in the pop up. Hope that makes at least some sense.

:sohappy::sohappy: Thanks!!! I was on the page which only gave you an option of a link or the embed code. I didn't realise there was another page with the url on. :hammer: Thanks again! :sohappy::sohappy:

xsupaxmanxsfnex

:sohappy::sohappy: Thanks!!! I was on the page which only gave you an option of a link or the embed code. I didn't realise there was another page with the url on. :hammer: Thanks again! :sohappy::sohappy:
No problem at all. I'm always in the mood to help a fellow Disney lover. :D
I like your picture too. Great colors.

Bug715

That just reminded me to take a picture of our Mickey disco ball ornament. We just put up our tree this evening since I just got in from college. Just now I remembered that we didn't put up our talking monorail one. Hummm I'll have to go dig that out. My dad got those two for us and they're the best!!

On with my Christmas series! Father Christmas:xmas:
DSC04076.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom