WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

kbmum

0703-16.jpg

DisneyDreamer08

I have to admit that I have always considered the Haunted Mansion exterior in Florida to be the end all - be all amongst all the versions. BUT, this picture really makes me wonder if I might be selling the DL version short.

I'm loving the DL shots everyone.

Both HM exteriors are equally beautiful in their own way. While I too love the WDW version, I was also blown away seeing DLs in person. What I especially loved about DLs was how well it fit into the land it is in (New Orleans Square). WDWs has always felt a little out of place for me in Liberty Square.

Today I'm going to break the rules slightly and post 2 photos- but they go together. They are both the view you see from the top of Splash Mountain.

First, Disney Worlds:
Disney09262.jpg

And then, Disneylands:
100_1548.jpg

Tom

Beta Return
Both HM exteriors are equally beautiful in their own way. While I too love the WDW version, I was also blown away seeing DLs in person. What I especially loved about DLs was how well it fit into the land it is in (New Orleans Square). WDWs has always felt a little out of place for me in Liberty Square.

Today I'm going to break the rules slightly and post 2 photos- but they go together. They are both the view you see from the top of Splash Mountain.

First, Disney Worlds:
Disney09262.jpg

And then, Disneylands:
100_1548.jpg

HA! I didn't read the captions before looking at these. I kept scrolling back and forth trying to figure out why they were so different! :lol: And why is there a steam boat wrapped in tarps right there, where there should be a bridge? :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom