WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

harveyt0206

i read the tag at the bottom of your post about your name and being a disney addict... well i can answer you this way... i too am named tracy (god's truth) and am also a disney addict. if there is a 12 step program for people like us then it MUST have something to do with how many steps you take going up to the castle or how many steps it takes to get under the archway from the bag line to main street but there is no way we'd need help of a psychiatric sort lol. :hammer:

Well hello fellow "disney addict named Tracy"!! And here is another thing we have in common: Our love for the Evil Queen. I am in the process of having my license plate changed to Evil QWN. Can't wait until it comes in.

ChuckElias

More from Flower and Garden:

DSCN2024.jpg

EvilQueen-T

Well hello fellow "disney addict named Tracy"!! And here is another thing we have in common: Our love for the Evil Queen. I am in the process of having my license plate changed to Evil QWN. Can't wait until it comes in.

that is tooooo fabulous! i've thought about doing that but could never decide on how to do the queen part. i have a silhouette of her as the front plate on my car w/ a black background and the silhouette is in white (my cars white with real dark tint so it all looks like black and white).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom