WDW Picture of the Day (Beautiful Blue Skies!)

donaldtoo

Too cute!

Thank you so much…!!! :)
The “flyer” ;) is our oldest granddaughter on her first trip to WDW, shortly after her first birthday in Oct. of 2019, and I couldn’t resist…!!!!! :inlove::happy:

Kinda’ fun story behind this…
Our oldest DD called me one Friday afternoon at the office and asked “Hey Dad, ya’ wanna’ go to Disney World for a day…?!!!” :hilarious:
She had found some crazy-inexpensive airfare on the internet.
Originally, our whole family (DWifey, myself, 3 kiddos, SonIL and granddaughter) were all going to go, but in the end, due to schedule conflicts, it was only myself, oldest DD, SonIL and granddaughter that were able to make it.
We got to MCO about an hour later than scheduled, due to a problem with a luggage compartment door after boarding our flight at ABIA (Austin, Texas), so ended up walking into MK at about 12:30p.
We left MK about 6:30p, because it was a MNSSHP night, and flew back to Austin…!!!!! :hilarious:
I refer to it as our “Worldwind” trip, and it was awesome…!!!!!!! :joyfull:

NiarrNDisney

Thank you so much…!!! :)
The “flyer” ;) is our oldest granddaughter on her first trip to WDW, shortly after her first birthday in Oct. of 2019, and I couldn’t resist…!!!!! :inlove::happy:

Kinda’ fun story behind this…
Our oldest DD called me one Friday afternoon at the office and asked “Hey Dad, ya’ wanna’ go to Disney World for a day…?!!!” :hilarious:
She had found some crazy-inexpensive airfare on the internet.
Originally, our whole family (DWifey, myself, 3 kiddos, SonIL and granddaughter) were all going to go, but in the end, due to schedule conflicts, it was only myself, oldest DD, SonIL and granddaughter that were able to make it.
We got to MCO about an hour later than scheduled, due to a problem with a luggage compartment door after boarding our flight at ABIA (Austin, Texas), so ended up walking into MK at about 12:30p.
We left MK about 6:30p, because it was a MNSSHP night, and flew back to Austin…!!!!! :hilarious:
I refer to it as our “Worldwind” trip, and it was awesome…!!!!!!! :joyfull:
Wow that is quite a trip!

donaldtoo

845A607C-7BB8-4218-95C4-EF2CDB81FB5A.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom