WDW Picture Guessing

JML42691

Original Poster
In this thread you can post a picture of something in WDW and people have to guess where it was taken from. In order not to make the site too slow, try to post no more than 1 picture a day. When posting a picture, title your post the number of the picture in the thread, first picture gets a 1, second picture gets a 2, ect.. So when people guess the answer they put the picture number and then they guess where it was taken from. I currently do not have any pictures, but if I find one then I will post it. I think that this could make a very fun thread.

WDW Monorail

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is an identical thread already going strong in the games forum. This one is slightly different though since more than one picture can be posted.

JML42691

Original Poster

IMG_0450.jpg

JML42691

Original Poster
It's a Small World.
Yup, I'll post another one tomorrow

And sorry about the repeat thread, I am farily new to this site and after looking back a few pages, I was unable to find a thread like it in the games forum.

EDIT: I only said 1 per day because in the Pic of the day thread a little argument started when people posted many pictures in one day.

seabee1

I thought the problem with that thread was that people were posting several pics in one post. I don't think it was suppose to be one per day. If you did that here people would never be able to get a pic in. Besides, then once it is guessed right there isn't another to guess at.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom