WDW Pictorial - Part 2

PhotoDave219

If you mean mickey on the train station, then no. Its not new.

I have a boatload of shots of this from back in march. I believe they do this every night.

Dizknee_Phreek

you've got some nice photos there! especially some nice indoor and night time shots! those are always the hardest for me to get sometimes! what kind of camera and speed of film do you use?
thanks for sharing! great job!

KimPossible

Excellent Photos!!!!
I was there the same time and had a blast. I have some great shots from during the marathon of me and and my dad alone in the Magic Kingdon or so it seems. Half the park was empty because you couldn't cross the marathon so once we managed to bolt across we had the park to ourselves including snow white, peter pan, small world, philarmagic, splash mountain, and haunted mansion.

it was a great time to go!!!

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by PhotoDave219
If you mean mickey on the train station, then no. Its not new.

I have a boatload of shots of this from back in march. I believe they do this every night.

well, i guess it kinda depends on your definition of 'new'. to me it's a fairly new thing. i've been going to WDW every year since 1992, and the first time i've ever seen Mickey out there was in June last year...so, to me, it's still new. i'm not sure when they started it though. but yeah, you ARE right....they HAVE been doing it for a while. considering you saw it in march, sounds like they've been doing it for approx. a year.

anywho, no matter how new or not it is, i still think it adds a magical and more personal touch to the end of the day, and i wish they had started it a lot sooner!

Covnut

Original Poster
Yeah, I never knew they did it either and was shocked to hear they did it for so long. Just weird to see it for the first time now.

As for my camera I use a Canon PowerShot S50. Its 5.0 megapixel and has a nice quick capture option that I use at night and one that goes to long exposure, but I only use that when I have something stable to take the picture on.

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by Covnut
As for my camera I use a Canon PowerShot S50. Its 5.0 megapixel and has a nice quick capture option that I use at night and one that goes to long exposure, but I only use that when I have something stable to take the picture on.

thanks for the info, Joel! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom