WDW park music on XM, any thoughts?

papa-d

Original Poster
I think it would be great if Disney would start a channel on XM satellite radio that played nothing but park ride audio. Anyone else think so?

napnet

It would be neat, maybe like a time slot on the Disney Channel they already have (115). I doubt demand would be enough for a single channel devoted to it.

papa-d

Original Poster
If you're talking about Radio Disney, that's not going to happen. I don't listen to it alot, but the only thing park related on there that i've heard recently, is giving away trips to WDW. Radio Disney is a joke! I was thinking more along the lines as some of the live 365 stations. Some of those are great.

papa-d

Original Poster
If they put one on Sirius, I'd switch in a minute. I just think it would be a good idea, even if its only for a select few. That means it would probably never happen, but its nice to hope.

erasure fan1

I dont think it would happen if it was just ride music. Now if they played ALL disney music from parks, movies, tv... then they might have something. I would also want it to be on sirius.

dxwwf3

erasure fan1 said:
Now if they played ALL disney music from parks, movies, tv... then they might have something.

Oh yeah that's the only way it could ever happen.

There are plenty of great WDW park audio radio stations on the internet for you to enjoy.

JimboJones123

This is more or less supposed to be in heavier rotation when Radio Disney started... then teeny pop took over. If you want to hear more park music, they play usually 1-2 plus 2-3 disney classics during Playhouse Disney form 12-1 ET weekdays. This also has music for little kids, so expect wheels on the bus and ABCs.

papa-d

Original Poster
dxwwf3 said:
There are plenty of great WDW park audio radio stations on the internet for you to enjoy.

Yeah, I listen to live 365 a lot, I was just imagining long drives and wanted something different than CD's. Like I said earlier, just something to fantasize about.

IDreamOfDisney

papa-d said:
Yeah, I listen to live 365 a lot, I was just imagining long drives and wanted something different than CD's. Like I said earlier, just something to fantasize about.

Are there other providers than LIVE365?

papa-d

Original Poster
IDreamOfDisney said:
Are there other providers than LIVE365?

I'm not sure, I found some good stations there, and I did'nt look further. But I would think there would be more.

gbrooks135

well lets all start sending emails to XM radio asking for it and if we they see there is enough people want it they might add it to the line up. thats how we got a few of the new channels we just got on XM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom