WDW or Universal?

WDW or USO

• Walt Disney World

Votes: 134 87.6%
  • Universal

Votes: 19 12.4%

• Total voters

DISR

For me it is about the Disney to Universal ratio...usually 3-4 Disney trips for every Universal trip. They both have their pro/cons. After obsessing about Disney planning 6 months prior, it is nice to have a trip where you just show up and go. I'm on the butterbeer/butterbear soft serve bandwagon as well. I don't get the Dole Whips...isn't my thing, and I dumped out my last lefou's brew...thought it was nasty. After a trip to Universal, I do quickly get nostalgic for the Disney castmembers, the attention to very small details, and staying in the bubble.

jloucks

For me it is about the Disney to Universal ratio...usually 3-4 Disney trips for every Universal trip. They both have their pro/cons. After obsessing about Disney planning 6 months prior, it is nice to have a trip where you just show up and go. I'm on the butterbeer/butterbear soft serve bandwagon as well. I don't get the Dole Whips...isn't my thing, and I dumped out my last lefou's brew...thought it was nasty. After a trip to Universal, I do quickly get nostalgic for the Disney castmembers, the attention to very small details, and staying in the bubble.

After an attempt to split up the vacations I discovered that going to BOTH works great! Highly recommended. 2-3 days @ Uni and 4-5 @ WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom