Wdw Or Universal

JLW11Hi

That is right!

IOA is the newest and biggest park out there now. It opened with a heck of a lot of stuff, as most parks, well, USED to do when they opened. I mean, you can't say that about DCA or AK. Now DCA could have had much more to offer had they put more into it before it opened. It probably would have had the potential to become a park like IOA, with all of the possible attractions it could have offered. But I think this would be hard to say for the Animal Kingdom. I mean, it's basicaly a gigantic zoo. Of course, zoo lovers love that stuff, but since the focus was so much on animals, there wasn't too much concern for the normal rides that go into theme parks. I just think Disney was trying to do something different with AK, and not make it into another theme park where its reputation relies mainly on rides. IOA is, however, a park that was built to be just that, kinda like a very up-to-date MK. A lot of themes that have not much in common, but are none the less very creative and fun and packed with rides. This is obviously what the majority of the people want, and I think Disney had to find that out the bad way with their latest park, AK.

Lance

Originally posted by The Mom
or people who go to the JAX Jaguars Fan Club website and start talking about how much better another NFL team is,

My friend and I were just talking the other day about how bad the Jags are gonna suck this year.....but anyway. :lol: :animwink:

I went to IOA for the first time in August 01, and I was not blown away at all, I didn't like the feel of the place, the service was not excellent. It just felt like a Six Flags park was planted in Orlando. Jurassic Park the ride was a HUGE disappointment!!! Spider-man was great, both dragons were, and I didn't get to ride Hulk due to rain. Maybe I need to go a LOT more times to get a better opinion???

WDW is and always will be #1 in my book!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom