WDW on Robot Chicken

JimboJones123

Original Poster
I don't know if anybody else saw this, but Robo Walt breaking out of Cindy's Castle and hunting down Elian Gonzalez was AWESOME. I was ROLLING. And Damn that Castro.

If you saw it this weekend, did you think it was funny? Will Cuban Cusine be on the menus at WDW anytime soon?

Epcot82Guy

That one's been played a couple times before. It's a little over the top, but par for the course on the show. I do love how the Utilidoors was a sewer.

djronnieb

As soon as Castro kicks the bucket, I would imagine you would see a representation of Cuba in the WS at Epcot. I could be wrong...

Hope you're wrong. All we need are more illegal Cubans coming here and on top of that, giving them their own attraction. It better not happen....:fork:

MasterGracey71

Cuban Sandwiches

The Commissary at MGM used to serve (psuedo) Cuban sandwiches. Don't know if they still do.
And there is (ugh) Bongo's at D'Town Disney.

Better off taking a drive to the heart of Orlando for some Latin/Cuban cusine.

Horizons1

So thats why he wanted WDW in Florida. Good access, good year round weather, close to his food supply, it all makes sense... :lol:

JimboJones123

Original Poster
Originally Posted by djronnieb said:
Hope you're wrong. All we need are more illegal Cubans coming here and on top of that, giving them their own attraction. It better not happen....quote]
What we really need is more over-acronymers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom