WDW observations so far

I have been here since Saturday and will be here until this Monday! Were staying at Port Orleans French Quarter and its been going by really fast!

Magic Kingdom
. Went to the Kingdom Sunday for Extra Magic hours and had problems with technical difficulties with Big Thunder MT all that night and throughout are whole trip. I hope we get to ride it our trip.

. During the magic hours we also had problems with Pirates and Winnie The Pooh with technical difficulties

. Went on Splash MT wednesday 8/29 and it looked pretty good with the exception of the water cannon at the drop and 1 frog in the laughing place wasnt moving

. Pirates and Haunted Mansion looked good

. Peter Pan needs a major refurb. Its a good ride one of my favorites, but the track squeaks so much and the tin foil in volcano is peeling off. Also the fastpass needs to go it holds up the line so much. During magic hours the line is always moving

. Fantasyland Expansion is really progressing fast

. TTA Peoplemover is still relaxing ride

. Laugh Floor was really funny, but it belongs more in Pixar Place in the Studios

. The two times I rode the ferry from the MK to Transportation Ticket Center at night the whole boat was infested with mosquitos there were thousands all over the wall.

More to come later heading to Cape May for dinner and on to MK to watch the Electrical Parade, MMAY and Wishes!!!!

Tinkerbella16

Thanks for the updates! Glad you are having a great trip! This is not the first time that I'm reading about the mosquito's everywhere on the Ferry boat! Can't they do something about that like spray every so often before passengers board? Only a few more weeks until I arrive! I sure do hope BTMR is good and running, its been too long since my last ride on it and I am really looking forward to it!

spectromagic04

Original Poster
Today 8/30
Hollywood Studios
. It was really hot today

. Great Movie Ride we had a great tour guide

. I saw Beauty and the Beast show for the first time. It was ok I would give it 6/10

. Lights Motor Action was great as always, but its time for something new

. We ate at Fairfax Fare today we had the rib and chicken combo it was terrible. I like Flame Tree better

. Saw One Mans Dream always intrested in seeing the film at least once a trip

Cape May Cafe Dinner
. The food was good

. Loved the crab legs

Magic Kingdom

. Went to the MK at 8:00 pm

. It was a madhouse you couldnt walk

. Saw the Electrical Parade from the distance from Crystal Palace. Going to try to watch it from a better spot on Sunday

. MMAY great show, but cant wait for the new show glad there will be no more photopass pictures

. Wishes great as always

diddy_mouse

When we arrived on the 25th, Pirates was down for a few hours. We hit some other attractions, circled back and it was up and running (though lacking the Blackbeard projection.) Later on our trip the projection was working...I miss the Davy Jones one.

Agree with you about the bugs on the boats heading to and from MK. We dealt with them on the boat that goes to the Wilderness Lodge. Very icky.

spectromagic04

Original Poster
8/31 part1
Animal Kingdom

. Light crowds at Animal Kingdom today

. It was hot today, but not as hot as yesterday

. Went on Kali River Rapids and we got drenched the raft was filled with water up to the top of my ankles

. Tough To Be a Bug Hopper was in full working order

. Festival of Lion King was great show as always my favorite at WDW

. We saw alot of animals on Safari we saw almost everything, but the lions

. Dinosaur was walk on 1 of the Dinos was broken, but still a fun ride

Animal Kingdom Lodge

. Ate lunch at The Mara I had a bacon cheeseburger. It was good I liked the topping bar

spectromagic04

Original Poster
523079_398568440208849_2005801550_n.jpg
378325_398569503542076_1604785492_n.jpg

207143_398570806875279_1041627326_n.jpg

Awesome picture that I want at a shop in the Boardwalk

Just some photos from my trip!!! More photos to come when I come back! And maybe a real trip report!!

spectromagic04

Original Poster
8/31 part2

Magic Kingdom

. The lightest crowds ive seen at the Kingdom all trip long

. Had Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner. The food was good, but Im not a fan of the turkey

. Rode Buzz 3 times, but my best score was between 200,000 - 250,000

. The last thing we saw at the Kingdom was Carousel of Progress. We had to see the 2nd scene 2 times because somebody left the theater right when the scene ended.

Epcot Extra Magic Hours

. We saw Captain Eo the only good thing about the film was MJ. The whole pavilion needs to be redone

A better trip report to come when I come back

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom