WDW now on iTunes

PurpleDragon

Original Poster
Not sure if this has been announced but I figured I'd share, iTunes now offers all the Travel channel WDW shows. They have a package of all their shows in one called "Season of Disney", or you can simply buy the shows individually. I'm so excited that they finally did this. :sohappy:

brandon8419

Awesome! Can't wait to check it out. Thanks for the heads up!

And what could be more exciting than watching Disney on your iPod while your flying down to Orlando? :)

donvincenzo

As a side note, I was looking around the iTunes Store and saw Modern Marvels on there. I love that show, but I wish they would put the Disney World episode on there. Would definitely buy it....

Mad Stitch

I thought this was going to be about park music tracks being available. I don’t have an ipod capable of video, so my pay check is safe. I’m waiting for the iphone to be available through someone other then AT&T.

maryszhi

yep you can watch it on your computer. even though i have a video capabtable, i still watch movies on my computer. i love how i downloaded all of them and watched them all the day i got them. its better then tivo lol

PurpleDragon

Original Poster
Also you can purchase them now and they will be available to download to any iPod or iPhone you connect to your machine. :D

WDWFigment

I'm just glad I downloaded all of these (except the newest ones) before they were removed from Mousebits. Thanks to Mousebits, I've had about 20 WDW specials on my iPod for about the last year!

Kamikaze

I thought this was going to be about park music tracks being available. I don’t have an ipod capable of video, so my pay check is safe. I’m waiting for the iphone to be available through someone other then AT&T.

Don't hold your breath.

T-Mobile's 3G network isn't anywhere near good enough, and none of the other carriers are even compatible.

earningmyfins

Yay!

This is super exciting. Whenever there is a Disney special on the Travel channel I gather my family to watch it with me, that way I know they're tempted to call and make reservations.
ahh, the wonders of the Travel channel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom