WDW News, Rumors on Dec 9-13 Visit (Long)

Empress Room

Original Poster
Stitchfan712 said:
Ah, memories.

Everything you talked about was how it was when I was there, even at Mickey's Christmas Party. Exactly the same. Huge lines for SGE. (Except I love SGE, but i digress).

I love the Osborne Lights, I had tears in my eyes the last night in MGM just watching those lights and thinking about the fact that I'd be going home soon. I never wanted to leave.

Epcot was a mission of discovery this last visit. Barely touched the park in July. Really explored it this time and ALMOST managed to do everything! :lol: but still missed Maelstrom and Reflections of China. Did everything else.

Tell me you stopped at Patisserie for a treat!

Geeze, only been home a week. I wanna go back. :(

You know, SGE has gotten a bit of a bad rap on these and other boards. I don't love it, but I don't think it's terrible either. My real criticism is that it's too much like AE and therefore suffers from the same logistic flaws as its predecessor. The theatre setting just doesn't beg for repeat visits, IMHO. In addition, the ending is rather abrupt. I would have liked to see a few more minutes of Stich mayhem and a conclusion that would have allowed guests to see that Stich is a mischievous, yet lovable character with a good heart. The attraction fails to do this properly.

The Patisserie is a tradition - I cannot visit Epcot without a visit there for a chocolate-filled croissant!

I was also very dissapointed in not getting a pin this year. I have a pin from every year since the first time we went in 1998. I have a mickey santa clause hat and i pin the pins on their.

I also noticed at MVMCP that they had changed the type of cookies. In years past it was a christmas figure with a colored sugar on top. This year it was just a round cookie kinda with an cinnamy taste. They were good but i enjoyed the x-mas ones especially when it is x-mas season.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom