WDW Must Do's - Resort TV

mr_braver23

It kinda sucks though...when I went a couple years ago...I think I was in high school so maybe it was 2009 or something...my friend and I were obsessed with watching Stacy, she was so hilarious and hyper and weird. We watched it like ten times and cracked up every day.

We went back like a year or two later, and saw that the whole thing was redone, and her enthusiasm had been turned down by 10 times, and she was standing in some studio talking calmly. Her craziness had definitely been toned down and the life was sucked out of it. It made us sad since we were so excited to see her again :(
Agree totally!!

Vipor51

Ok a little off topic but has anyone watched the DCC channel (I assume it's the Disney Cartoon Channel) on the resort TV line up?

The channel plays a nice handful of the old Disney Cartoon Shorts, and when we were down over January 25th my family would all gather in the master bedroom and watch the cartoon shorts until the electrical parade started. My kids who are 3 and 1 laughed hysterically at the cartoons everynight. I wish there was a way to add that channel to my Direct TV lineup.

omurice

I don't watch much tv on vacation, but I have to admit that I watch Resort TV on the night I get in (if it's too late to go to a park), and sometimes while eating breakfast in the room. I feels like a guilty pleasure watching it but there's something awesome about it. There must be subliminal messages in the MUST-DO show, or Stacy Aswad is just that compelling and hi-energy. She is certainly easy on the eyes ;)

Some off-property resorts carry the channel -- Buena Vista Suites had a version of this channel on their satellite line up (probably Caribe Royale does too, the sister resort). Wish all off-property had it.

Figmentation

I don't watch much tv on vacation, but I have to admit that I watch Resort TV on the night I get in (if it's too late to go to a park), and sometimes while eating breakfast in the room. I feels like a guilty pleasure watching it but there's something awesome about it. There must be subliminal messages in the MUST-DO show, or Stacy Aswad is just that compelling and hi-energy. She is certainly easy on the eyes ;)

Some off-property resorts carry the channel -- Buena Vista Suites had a version of this channel on their satellite line up (probably Caribe Royale does too, the sister resort). Wish all off-property had it.

This is pretty much how I feel.
I usually never watch it the moment I get in, but the morning we goto the first park I turn it on.. just gives ya that 'feeling'.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom