WDW Must Do's - Resort TV

lsujoe

Original Poster
I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this in. Has the Must Do's that plays on the Resort tv's been updated to include the new spots Stacey was filming a few months back?

eblaz37

They update Must Do's every quarter and include seasonal information (like info on Not So Scary and Very Merry). They use 90% of the same clips for every edition, but just throw in the update clips. The most recent one focuses a lot on MM+ and promotes the use of the My Disney Experience app heavily.
I used to work for a GNH and a Brighthouse representative was assigned every quarter to come bring the DVD to each GNH for it to play on loop on a TV channel in-rooms, just like on Disney property.

eblaz37

Oh and very random, but I'm absolutely obsessed with the opening music they play. Sounds kinda like a pop-rock song but one of the lyrics includes "let the memories begin"
If anyone were to actually find this track, I'd be forever indebted! :)

disney4life2008

I have grown to like stacey. As soon as I walk in my room for the first time and get settled - I play the must do's it gets me excited. But after that - i am done with it. I still miss..

ugh I should not have watched this - now I am sad. I miss the old days of WDW. Chicken tenders and bbq sauce, I could bring back my dixie landings mug year after year, I could actually take a photo with Mickey and friends on main street, spectromagic, elegance and fun at mgm studios, the golden girls house on backlot tour, a time when I was really VIP.

Pluto401

It kinda sucks though...when I went a couple years ago...I think I was in high school so maybe it was 2009 or something...my friend and I were obsessed with watching Stacy, she was so hilarious and hyper and weird. We watched it like ten times and cracked up every day.

We went back like a year or two later, and saw that the whole thing was redone, and her enthusiasm had been turned down by 10 times, and she was standing in some studio talking calmly. Her craziness had definitely been toned down and the life was sucked out of it. It made us sad since we were so excited to see her again :(

CDavid

It kinda sucks though...when I went a couple years ago...I think I was in high school so maybe it was 2009 or something...my friend and I were obsessed with watching Stacy, she was so hilarious and hyper and weird. We watched it like ten times and cracked up every day.

We went back like a year or two later, and saw that the whole thing was redone, and her enthusiasm had been turned down by 10 times, and she was standing in some studio talking calmly. Her craziness had definitely been toned down and the life was sucked out of it. It made us sad since we were so excited to see her again :(

If you like Stacey in the WDW programs (and who doesn't!), you should watch her in the Seventh Street Theater television series.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom